The Maine Military and Community Network is a community effort to understand, prevent, and help address the challenges faced by current and former military members and their families, as well as their communities. MMCN is Maine’s official Joining Community Forces organization and works in partnership with MyVA Commuity.
Together, we work to raise awareness about:
- Challenges faced by service members and their families
- Resources that exist to help them
- How we can help connect service members and their families to their Maine communities
The MaineMCN consists of:
- A Statewide Network of services and concerned citizens who want to help service members, veterans and their families.
- Regional Groups that support links to our local communities and are connected to the Maine Military and Community Leadership Council.
- By joining the Network, you become connected to information about veterans and become better equipped to help and meet others who are doing the same.
Contact us at 1-888-365-9287